Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October Trail Run/Camping Ex

Go down 
+4
Mr. ORM
YIMI
Manscout
Mayday
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. ORM
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Mr. ORM

October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:18 pm

Where is that Jessie? On second Mtn?
Back to top Go down
uncle jessie
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
uncle jessie

Location : somewhere between the porch of indecision and southwest of disorder

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:32 pm

yes if you go up 2nd mtn trail to the parking lot its on the road thats to the left of the lot ,camp site is about 50 yds up the road in the curve,looks like i will pass on this trip,no one going friday,to far for me for just 1 day
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dustytrail/
Mayday
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Mayday

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:57 am

Looks like I won't be heading out til Sat AM. Jon lemme know what you and Byron are planning on doing. I might be able to leave tonight, but not sure yet.

Gimme a call.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadoffroad.com
Mr. ORM
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Mr. ORM

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:10 pm

Had a great time in GWNF. All who didn't show missed great trails rides. Byron aka Hangman even got to use his winch for real after he high centered on a bunker. Great time had by all.

On another note, found out today I will be joining Ryan in the middle East when I goto Afghanistan early next year. Glad I got to do some wheeling before I have to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mayday
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Mayday

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:13 pm

That sucks. Even I was able to dodge an IA. Man...well who knows you might get promoted before you get back. I know a chief that had only been pinned for 9 months, did a 1 year tour in 'stan and came back a senior chief. Who knows maybe you'll be LCDR Miller. lol
Back to top Go down
WTYS
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
WTYS

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:31 pm

dude, that sucks man....and it will be all cold and sh*t.....can i drive your jeep while you are gone?
Back to top Go down
YIMI
Trail Damaged
Trail Damaged
YIMI

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:08 pm

That sucks man. Hopefully we'll get together for some parties before you go.... Can we have 6 going away parties for you too?
Back to top Go down
Mayday
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Mayday

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:23 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Mr. ORM
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Mr. ORM

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:49 pm

Ryan, first off, I think youll still be there...HA. And yes YIMI we can have 6 parties just like u had....it was like you just said u were leaving to get parties for urself.
Back to top Go down
WTYS
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
WTYS

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:53 am

hey man, ill be back in june 08...you dont want your rig to get all rusty sitting around missing a season do you?!?!?!?!?

dude, im here for you...looking out for the best interests of YOUR rig....

damn, im a good friend....
Back to top Go down
YIMI
Trail Damaged
Trail Damaged
YIMI

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:55 pm

You should leave it with me, at least I break it I can fix it. You none wrechin punk, Ryan... Hell, can never party to much in my book.
Back to top Go down
WTYS
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
WTYS

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:32 am

why wrench when i can pay someone else to do it? dont wanna get my hands all dirty...
Back to top Go down
Mayday
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Mayday

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:05 pm

Fag
Back to top Go down
YIMI
Trail Damaged
Trail Damaged
YIMI

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:54 am

Major FAG!!!! Real men fix the shit they break!!
Back to top Go down
Mayday
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Mayday

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:52 am

No lol real men wheel while respecting the mechanical parts or their rig...so that they don't break it. Real men know the limitations of their vehicle. Real men push the envelope living on the edge so to speak.

The only one of us that has that honor to my knowledge is Mike. Goes everywhere we go, but hasn't had a catastrophic failure as yet. Excluding the ripping off of his bumper, but hey that's not really catastrophic. Zip ties are cheap.

My 2 cents Very Happy I would like it noted for the record that I am farkin' hilarious.
Back to top Go down
WTYS
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
WTYS

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:30 am

Mayday = teh GHEY!!!
Back to top Go down
Manscout
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Manscout

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:45 pm

AHHH and i thought y'all did'nt care............sniff,sniff.....
Back to top Go down
https://nomadoffroad.forumotion.com-index.htm
YIMI
Trail Damaged
Trail Damaged
YIMI

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 1:39 pm

Seriously now.... Real men may know that, but however if it is man made it will break and it still boils down to that a real man fixes what he breaks. That was weak and shamefull at best Cory. Try again... tongue
Back to top Go down
WTYS
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
WTYS

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:33 pm

hey yimi...stop jerking your own crank....
Back to top Go down
YIMI
Trail Damaged
Trail Damaged
YIMI

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:22 pm

somebody has too..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Mayday
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Mayday

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:54 am

Please...you drive your jeep like a woman jacked-up on meth. So like I said real men consider the tolerances of the respective mechanical parts....

Have a nice day...choad. Very Happy

Love,
Mayday
Back to top Go down
YIMI
Trail Damaged
Trail Damaged
YIMI

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:24 am

Still, you try, but fail.... tongue
Back to top Go down
WTYS
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
WTYS

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:02 am

MAYDAY wrote:
Please...you drive your jeep like a woman
jacked-up on meth. So like I said real men consider the tolerances of
the respective mechanical parts....

Have a nice day...choad. Very Happy

Love,
Mayday

>

YIMI wrote:
Still, you try, but fail.... tongue

yimi-

dude...you would think that after being deployed (and being the FNG) for 6 months you would have sharpend your tounge. your retorts pretty much such the chode hair from a giraffe.

but thats ok, i still love you (and i wanted to be the one to jerk your crank)

I love you
WTYS
Back to top Go down
Mayday
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Mayday

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:31 pm

He has a point. But hey we still love you....
Back to top Go down
Hose-A
Trail Damaged
Trail Damaged
Hose-A

Location : somewhere between here and there and back agian .....damn i wish i had gps !!!!!

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:29 pm

ya'll talk about breakin stuff i seem to have that prob but mine seem to be beyond my control (brakes on firex2 blowin a motor ) but she always got me home except for the motor part that was kinda big but hell the unexpected beyond your control things are what keeps this whole thing interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Trail Run/Camping Ex   October Trail Run/Camping Ex - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October Trail Run/Camping Ex
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2