Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Titts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manscout
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
Manscout

Hey Titts Empty
PostSubject: Hey Titts   Hey Titts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:16 pm

You know I'm 'bout to retire. Was wondering if you guys fly the Ensign on that base? If you have time can you inquire 'bout get a flag from there for my retirement? Its a stretch but I thought I ask. Dont know 'bout any connections you may have,any info is greatly appreciated. Take care, we'll be here when you get back.

Thanks Bro
Back to top Go down
https://nomadoffroad.forumotion.com-index.htm
WTYS
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
WTYS

Hey Titts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Titts   Hey Titts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:41 am

Manscout wrote:
You know I'm 'bout to retire. Was wondering if you guys fly the Ensign on that base? If you have time can you inquire 'bout get a flag from there for my retirement? Its a stretch but I thought I ask. Dont know 'bout any connections you may have,any info is greatly appreciated. Take care, we'll be here when you get back.

Thanks Bro

I'll see what I can do man....no promises. I'll probably have better luck if/when I get back to Iraq. Most of those FOBs and Fire Bases out there know and love me....here in afghan, who knows....

when/where is the ceremony?
Back to top Go down
WTYS
Articulating Atruskan
Articulating Atruskan
WTYS

Hey Titts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Titts   Hey Titts Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:41 am

hey man..you still want/need this?

i have some in my shop that were flown in f-18s over afghanistan...i just dont have a certificate with your name on it. will that suffice or no? and when do you need it by?

i have to confirm that its still cool that i take it, but i just wanted to let you know what i have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Titts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Titts   Hey Titts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Titts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: General Questions-
Jump to: